Sunday, March 9, 2008

"You have ONE MONTH to live!!!!!!" (Day: March 8th, 2008)

Ok....it is really March 9th but that is because I was partying late and it took me a while to get around to doing this. But there is a good thing about it being March 9th, 2008.....which is Super Smash Brothers Brawl finally came out for the Wii......I am hoping to play and/or own it before I leave in a month but we'll see what happens.



(Thinks about it....then realizes that he might be able to actually by it himself after this week since he only has school on Monday and in the morning and then is taking off to Nogales, AZ to work with his dad and family in the WATG Business where he figures he might earn about $200....or at least he hopes....) Anyways I am hoping to be doing a lot of fun and cool stuff over the span of the next 29 to 30 days that I have left in America before I leave to Africa for 2 years. I am going to party and have fun and everything and I am just going to live life.

Wish me luck!

Oh yeah and don't forget my farewell is March 30th up in Highland....so everyone that can come, please come. More people that come, the more support I feel like I have from people coming and then the more excited I will be to leave on my mission.

No comments: