Saturday, April 5, 2008

How to write or get a hold of me from within South Africa (Day: 2 More Days left of Sweet Freedom!)

Ok I got my stuff yesterday like my tag and plane tickets and all that and this came in the mail with my stuff.A yellow little slip of paper that says:

Once a missionary has arrived we request there be no contact made by family or friends except by mail. The MTC Postal address is:

South Africa Mission Training Centre
P.O. Box 6228
Ansfrere
1711
South Africa

So if people wanna talk to me......write me...again I'll be at the MTC for 19 days and I don't know how long it takes for mail to get out to South Africa so.....And again...please keep my current e-mail address of byu-i_lesueur@hotmail.com

I heard from a parent of a kid I knew in High School who is out on the same mission that you do have to change your e-mail to be under the church's system when you get there....so I'll change it and the first chance I get....I'll e-mail my Missionary E-Mail Address to everyone through my Hotmail address. So keep tabs on your e-mail and you should all hear from me soon or something.

Oh and if you do want me to write to you....please e-mail me or write to me on here between now and Monday your e-mail addresses....Please keep in touch because I want to keep in touch while even on my mission so then I know what is going on back in the USA....so please write and I'll write back any chance I get which will probably be every monday.

Thanks and I'll see you all in 2 years!

No comments: